Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wantd to say hi and see if anybody knows where i could get some engine mods for a 2.4. if so msg me thanks
-----Added 6 Sep 2008 at 07:22:27-----
also if you guys have meets and where and when

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome...and nice car choice..lol

start by going to crateenginedepot.com and check out the factroy accessories for the Cobalt/G5...also check the other YourCobalt site supporting vendors...they have cool accessories too!

You will find that engine mods are few at this time due to the computers (ECM) -- you can't throw in a set of cams or install a turbo without having tuning done to the ECM.

There are lots of choices for cold-air intakes, headers and cat-back exhausts -- K&N, GMPP, Injen, AEM, borla, dc sports, etc, etc.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey thanks guys any help i can get rite now is great. if anybody thinks of anything else let me no bc i have money but no wher to spend it.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
hey thanks guys. now does anybody no anything bout meets or anything?
Since site posters are scattered all over the country getting together is a little difficult -- to say the least...LOL

Best advice is to check your local car club's websites for calendars-of-events and go to one of their shows to see if any Cobalt owners are around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would but im new to the area i just moved her the 5th but from what i have seen ther really isnt anybody around here. from what i can see everybody is bout who can put the biggest chrome wheels on their car. i have been a member on a s10 and a festiva forum and ther are alot of ppl on them from everywhere and have meets like 4 times a yr so i would like to just get something goin for a meet or even a cruise or something idk thanks tho for the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.