Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.. my name is Dan and I have a modification problem lol. Im always finding something little to do with the cars just to be messing with em. New to the cobalt world. Sold my gas hungry silverado for the balt and love it. Ive already seen a bunch of good ideas on the site here and look forward to learning/contributing and meeting fellow gearheads.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do you easily post a pic on here? i click this insert image link and it asks for a url..i dont have a freakin url...help

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks much...Ill get the few pictures that i have posted.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

(before springs)

Not much done but its a work in progress.

·
Registered
302 Posts
hopefully i will be the first to say it just like everyone will... It needs a drop!

Cobalts are freeking 4x4's from the factory.

·
Registered
455 Posts
hopefully i will be the first to say it just like everyone will... It needs a drop!

Cobalts are freeking 4x4's from the factory.
I thought that too, I put on the SS springs, much better, I'd go lower, but the roads around here are horrible, and I'm not 18 anymore, so I don't want the ride to be horrible

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Again its already dropped 2 1/2-3 inches...and after I get the 18's on it will fill in the wheel well a lil better so those Sportlines should be sufficient. And like you said I dont need it draggin its nuts on The ground, Cincy roads suck ass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.