Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I recently got back from Iraq and decided to spend some of the deployment money on a Cobalt. It's a 2008 Cobalt Sport Sedan. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I'm not planning on any major mods, maybe different rims and a few little things here and there.

Here's the pics from the dealer website.

·
Registered
678 Posts
salutations good sir. thank you for serving your country and helping protect all of us. It's really awesome to be driving around the same car as so many service men

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome and thank you to you and all the other men and women who help protect our country.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Welcome to the site. Thank you for your service. Feel free to contact me or any of the other moderators and Admin if you have any troubles. And remember the search tool is a help

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome, Love the color and thank you for serving your country.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!!!! And Welcome to the site. A white Sedan is hard to beat? Leather? Auto?

Yeah, it's got leather and all that inside. It's an automatic. The only thing I'm not happy about is the stupid front license plate holder. If I keep it on it looks stupid, if I take it off I got three holes in the front of my car. Anyway, just a shout out to anyone in the Indiana/Ebensburg,PA area!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Yeah, it's got leather and all that inside. It's an automatic. The only thing I'm not happy about is the stupid front license plate holder. If I keep it on it looks stupid, if I take it off I got three holes in the front of my car. Anyway, just a shout out to anyone in the Indiana/Ebensburg,PA area!
same prob here. when i bought it there wasn't one on so I was all pumped and I walk outside and the salesman was drilling a hole in my car :cry: looks good btw

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.