Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a 2010 cobalt ls, 2.2 engine..... I need to know this.....should I do a supercharger which is cheaper, or a turbo kit install???? Please help... also if I do a super charger install will I have to do anything to the engine internals and/or get it re-tuned????? please helpe cause I have money to eaither one...... I need good advice please...also what will I need to look for in a supercharger kit??

PS, when Im drinking I suck at typing and I cant speal!!!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
speal..lol..welcum...go to zzperformance.com..and it's really depends on how much hp u wanna run

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
once u pass 250hp then u will have to upgrade internals..connecting rods comp cams..the kits should come with injectors..etc...

·
Registered
992 Posts
Lots and lots of Stickers gives you the most HP..each one can consist of up to 15HP depending on size and location....

1st-welcome
2nd-What the other guys said turbo
3rd- Sometimes I get loopy whne I dont sleep

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome and definitely go with the turbo...I wish I had the money to turbo mine lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol, Im gonna get some stickers.... Should I get some carbonfiber stickers?? Thanks for the impute guys....I just need to start looking around at some turbo setups..

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I suggest if you can find it getting the Garrett Turbo kit then getting tuned by trifeca. Puts you near 250whp and a safe tune. Very quick car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
overhead cam. no connecting rods. trust me

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

once u pass 250hp then u will have to upgrade internals..connecting rods comp cams..the kits should come with injectors..etc...
overhead cam. no connecting rods. trust me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.