Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this site thanks to google. so i figure i would register sense i couldnt keep browsing through the forum anymore with out registering lol. so what all does this site have to offer?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Nice rides and nice people is mostly what this site is about...but theres plenty more to choose from lol :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
This site has really good and knowledgeable people that will give you practical ideas for mods that are within budget. I honestly just started bolting items on, and all ideas, information and product opinions that I received were from this site. So far, they are all spot on and amazing. So my wish list is getting long...

Also have great DIY tips and tutorials that will help you even with routine maintenance, not just mods.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, ill post some pics up when i get off work today. most pics i have are from over 6 months ago and alot has been done sense then. as for mods right now its a stock ported s/c on a 2.6 pulley, 60 pound injectors, ported throttle body, 3inch intake, dp and exhuast, pacesetter header, meth, ottp h/e, stu mod.....last dynoed at 289/273. my tvs build will be done here in a few weeks, all im waiting on is the tvs to get in thats already ordered. with the cams, springs, and rods and putting on the tvs and dual pass endplate can all be done in a day, so right after ill be looking to get it tuned on e85.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorta, i kicked it half way out being drunk and thought that car was bulletproof when i first bought it brand new lol so i took a drimmel and finished it off haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.