Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys just picked up a 2005 yesterday from the dealer. so far so good. although it didn't have any hubcaps. anyone have a set they would part with.? my name is JD and im from michigan

·
Registered
787 Posts

60 shipped to you, one is missing a plastic lugnut and another has a decent scratch, but nothing too bad. let me know if youd be interested

and welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys looking for hubcaps right now michigan winters suck. I might just be intrested in those caps. So far so good with the car. Only had it two days. Have sedan model. Needs some updates looking to get the windows tinted. Michigan law says no tint on front windows. Do you think it will look weird with no tint up front? Mainly bougjt it for mpg but it looks like there is a good base to work with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think ill pass on the caps. Found sime on ebat brand new 50.00 shipped. Im thunking ill tint all the windows but go lighter on the front. Going to start pulling the trim got the ok to to use the paint booth at work this could be fun. Now to figure out what to do about the seats . way to light. Anyone know where to get some good covers. Or should I just replace them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.