Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Decided to get the black version of my old headlights and I actually had time to hook up the LEDs and Halos as well. I am really liking theses lights. I need to get some brighter bulbs though and get them aligned, but after that... pure sexiness!

Sidenote: I was going to sell my old ones to someone on here but my neighbor that drives a black cobalt bought them as soon as they came off the car =\ srry dude

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good job. Not my cup of tea but if it makes you happy. Just try not to blind other motorists with your new found excess lol.

Btw, did Johnny Law ever give you a hard time about your tail lights? Pretty sure they're illegal in my part of the world.
nope, legal here. i was even in a wreck and the cop didn't say anything to me about it !

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

nice how much?
not for sale man

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Looks good, I had those on my first cobalt, same color too just 2 dr. Not sure how he can blind anyone, they are projector style and as long as they are aimed properly they are not worse than any other light.
haha im a girl btw. and i need to get them aimed properly and im looking into getting bright bulbs.

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
nope, legal here. i was even in a wreck and the cop didn't say anything to me about it !

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

not for sale man

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

haha im a girl btw. and i need to get them aimed properly and im looking into getting bright bulbs.

I thin k he was referring to how much where they? XD Not can he buy them off of you :p

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
A girl? On the Internet? Can this be true?

Don't bother with HIDs/Xenons/whatever unless you routinely drive in the countryside at night, as they are completely unnecessary (and hazardous) in the city what with all the street lights and all. Just my opinion of course, feel free to disregard.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
My bad, not here much so I barely know any of these new people let alone their sex. If you go HID I'd go with 4300k or no more than 5000k output. Looks the best imo and do get them aimed properly. The projectors are not the best and can really not put light where needed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.