Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
not sure I like the chrome housings but gen 4's FTW!!!!! I love mine.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

oh and if you are thinking about getting HID's they are awesome in these housings!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
they'll look good with your rims. any pics of the em with your rims in the pic?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
one of them burned out, so i sent that back and just got a new bulb. Now the other one, blinks white on the turn signal instead of amber. The new one also randomly goes out, but i guess that might be from the led protector.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

x2 they look blue in the pic too...
There not that blue in person, they DEFINITELY have a hint but yeah not totally blue like the pic.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

PICS WITH THE RIMS

·
Registered
17 Posts
one of them burned out, so i sent that back and just got a new bulb. Now the other one, blinks white on the turn signal instead of amber. The new one also randomly goes out, but i guess that might be from the led protector.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

There not that blue in person, they DEFINITELY have a hint but yeah not totally blue like the pic.

ok thanks... i was almost about to buy em... i should wait until they've perfected them.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
wow yeah I have been cautious about buying those bulbs. That is a hefty price for bulbs is something goes wrong with them lol

I know there are a lot of chrome haters on this forum but I really like your chrome wheel/headlight combo!!! looks good!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah honestly i wouldnt buy them. Plus splicing new headlights to hook up resistors and led protectors is a little scary too haha
how much did you pay for your LED switchbacks and where did you get them from? I ordered mine from v-leds and haven't had a single problem at all, i remember you ordered yours from a different site though

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.