Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My very first Car. I'm only 16 XD
But, at this point, I couldn't of asked for a better first car. Got my first speeding ticket with it last saturday. 70 in a 55.

Other than speeding, how do you guys have fun with your cobalt ?
Legal or Illegal, doesn't matter.

Also, LOVE the site ! I get so much trash for having a cobalt, nice to know that there are other people out there that love this car.

06 LT

·
Registered
381 Posts
Modding is probably the most popular thing to do to have fun with our cars, its always fun to customize your car and make it yours.

welcome to the forums btw

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
well legal or illegal does matter, threads involving illegal street racing usually get shutdown here, if you wanna discuss that go to css, otherwise welcome to the site. any plans for the ride?

·
Registered
448 Posts
welcome to the site!

interested in knowing what your plans are for your balt

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

welcome to the site!

interested in knowing what your plans are for your balt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, my plans first is to get a good job, lol. But, I just really want to mess around with a body kit. I don't really plan on going anywhere fast, so, might as well get there in style.
But..
Always liked the sound of a turbo spooling up?

And insurance? Hah..hopefully driving school so i don't have to worry about that. Such a stupid idea. Definitely not worth doing again.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My very first Car. I'm only 16 XD
But, at this point, I couldn't of asked for a better first car. Got my first speeding ticket with it last saturday. 70 in a 55.

speeding ticket.. hmmm.. I got mine at 15.. 65 in a 35.. I didnt even had a car back then..

They sent me to get food.. I didnt want to.. the cop noticed.. lol

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Welcome. Cobalt's are a lot of fun to customize. Stay out of trouble with it and enjoy it.
THIS! You will regret speeding when you first got your license!
I know I do and can speak for everyone who wishes they couldve NOT gotten all the tickets they got when they were first starting out driving.

Insurance payments will show!

lol Welcome to the site and mod the poop out of you balt! you will love it

·
Registered
41 Posts
THIS! You will regret speeding when you first got your license!
I know I do and can speak for everyone who wishes they couldve NOT gotten all the tickets they got when they were first starting out driving.

Insurance payments will show!

lol Welcome to the site and mod the poop out of you balt! you will love it

Yes yes very true... and you will regret it when you get pulled over at 2am in the morning aaaaaaand you did not pay the last ticket.. aaaaaand its 40 degrees outside aaaaaaand you dont have a sweater..

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
first off, your dumb for the speeding ticket.. you will learn one day

second, welcome to the site!! we always welcome new members!

thirdly, keep posting pics of what you end up modding on your car. A majority of the site would most likely say keep away from aftermarket body kits n go with a stock ss bodykit if you really want one, but its your car so mod it how you like. There are much cheaper mods to do to make your ride stand out. I remember when I had all those big plans for my car when i first got it.. good thing i didnt do some of them or it wouldve been a waste of $$ looking back. anyways thats all i gotta say :bigsmile:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the site...I can't tell u not to speed cuz I'm not a hypocrite, but I don't advise it, especially at ur age (I'm 32 and have only been caught once altho I do speed alot, but have cut down alot since I got caught eventho he let me off with a warning I was doing 92 in a 70 zone, thats km/h not mph I'm Canadian) anywho as far as mods go, u'll find alot of different options on here, both visual and performance, both cheap and expensive...and don't be afraid to ask questions or to ask for help...enjoy the site \m/

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to the site...I can't tell u not to speed cuz I'm not a hypocrite, but I don't advise it, especially at ur age (I'm 32 and have only been caught once altho I do speed alot, but have cut down alot since I got caught eventho he let me off with a warning I was doing 92 in a 70 zone, thats km/h not mph I'm Canadian) anywho as far as mods go, u'll find alot of different options on here, both visual and performance, both cheap and expensive...and don't be afraid to ask questions or to ask for help...enjoy the site \m/
actually..could you give me some links to get me started? I don't have ANY money, but i'm a planner. What would be a good baby step?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.