Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up guys, Been on here for a few days i figured i would go ahead and post about myself.

I Bought a White 2009 4 door Cobalt LS back in December.
its a base model with a automatic trans. :sad:

I had a 2001 impala LS fully loaded it was nice, but it was the biggest P.O.S. I've ever owned. but i decided to get another and I'm hoping I'm not going to regret it.

the cobalt is OK but i don't really like cranking up them windows. haha.

I'm not planning on doing to much to it cuz i do not want to void the warranty.
I'll get pictures up eventually....if i forgot to put something important let me know.

and my former car!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it is raining, and the car is dirty, so no pics right now.....but its just a stock cobalt with hub caps..(Lame) i bought the car with 7500 miles on it.. was the dealer demo. But my friends refer to it as the Chevy No-Balls LOL....

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome! And look at the bright side...at least us people with the base model get a nice fore arm and bicep workout XD you get used to it dont worry...you also get a nice ab workout reaching for the passenger side lol
Sounds like a beautiful car so I'm looking forward to some body shots ^-^

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
welcome! the first thing that should be done that won't void warranty is rip off that freaking dealer sticker on the trunk!! lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Welcome to the crew... I'm from VA beach as well. There are quite a few of us Cobalt guys around. I'm a member of a few other forums as well and we try to get together at least once a month, I'll keep you up to date with meets and things in the area if you want.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the crew... I'm from VA beach as well. There are quite a few of us Cobalt guys around. I'm a member of a few other forums as well and we try to get together at least once a month, I'll keep you up to date with meets and things in the area if you want.
yeah..keep me posted...I'm not planning on doing to much except a short ram intake and maybe some rims once my tire/rim warranty is gone....do y'all ever roll out to bass pro shop on Saturdays???

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
yeah..keep me posted...I'm not planning on doing to much except a short ram intake and maybe some rims once my tire/rim warranty is gone....do y'all ever roll out to bass pro shop on Saturdays???
Sure do, I haven't been there in a quite a while now, but I did go to a big meet we had in Chesapeake lke two weeks ago. Had a great time.

Hey since you don't want to void your warranty, are you gunna go with the GMPP short ram? Also there is a GMPP Exhaust and Header. All that will keep your warrany. I'm not sure if they would void your warrany if you used an LSJ downpipe. Anyway that would give you a full exhaust and you and you keep the warranty. Thats the route I was going to take, but then said screw it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well the reason i got rid of the impala was i was tired of fixing it, so the warranty will stay. yeah i would be leaning toward GMPP intake....and i have something against putting a loud exhaust on an automatic vehicle,(unless its a truck) no offense. but it will be a while before i purchase things since i have a higher car payment now.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Welcome! And look at the bright side...at least us people with the base model get a nice fore arm and bicep workout XD you get used to it dont worry...you also get a nice ab workout reaching for the passenger side lol
Sounds like a beautiful car so I'm looking forward to some body shots ^-^
I saw workout terms so i had to quote it.
I like your thinkin boy. lol

Welcome to the site OP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.