Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im Jay, i have a 2008 pontiac g5, i got it with 275kms on it.. it now has 61xxx kms on it and i have done quite a bit of work to it myself, but the list is way to long to mention so i got so i got some pics let me know what you think.
flip trunk

LED's

lowered on sportlines

home made tails

most recent

·
Registered
195 Posts
looks good
am i missing something? i dont see anything with the trunk. what's different?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone... the trunk i actually found a how to for a flip trunk conversion, its impractical and has no real function, but it looks cool when i show off the car.
howed you do the tails? they look like cobalt coupe tales
and yeah those are cobalt tails i got, i retrofitted them into my g5 tails cause one night at a bush party my car was to close to the fire and kinda melted one of my lenses so i found something new a cool to do with them...
and twisted, i have my calipers painted black and so are my drums, im eventually going to try to get my hood vinyled but im getting my sc build done first... lol i would rather have boost then a black hood

·
Registered
195 Posts
oh, i see the trunk now the trunk opens differently, im blind and completely looked over it. thats cool.

·
Registered
191 Posts
thanks everyone... the trunk i actually found a how to for a flip trunk conversion, its impractical and has no real function, but it looks cool when i show off the car.

and yeah those are cobalt tails i got, i retrofitted them into my g5 tails cause one night at a bush party my car was to close to the fire and kinda melted one of my lenses so i found something new a cool to do with them...
and twisted, i have my calipers painted black and so are my drums, im eventually going to try to get my hood vinyled but im getting my sc build done first... lol i would rather have boost then a black hood
dude can you find a link for that trunk conversion? haha hate to be a follower, but thats badass..

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome, and you need to posta how too for that coupe light retro...thats sick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.