Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
What is nice about that car is it is all original, common signs of lightly modded cobalts are muffler, removing factory badges, nightshaded tails and other small mods, everything looks origional on the exterior and interior. I imagine it was adult owned so that is a good thing. The price looks ok, and that is the price most dealers would charge but if you can still find a new 2010 balt you could probally pick one up for 10 grand brand new. If not it looks good and I would try to get $500 or a grand knocked off the price. Good Luck.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah. Picked up my balt for 11K brand new. But besides that, the one you're looking at looks fresh! And you can't go wrong with a 5 speed! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im picky i wont buy unless its a coupe 5 spd. and i have to pay for that why im gonna work them down on price.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
went and look and test drove it. i deff. like it. i love the color (blue with like a purple tint) they were firm on price but i think its worth it. opinions?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true to that man. im only a jr in high school and have worked and saved ive got a pretty good down payment right now and i plan on getting a 2nd job just for the car stuff (:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
It's a little high on miles for 4 years old but it looks clean. I would still try to talk them down to 6500 or so.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Is someone co-signing for you with good credit? And are you planning on financing through that dealership or a bank and how much do you have for a downpayment? Not trying to bombard you with questions it's just always good to have things planned out.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm not too into modding my cobalt. The only things that I would really do to mine would be a drop in K&N filter and most deffinately replace the sound system because to me it's complete crap. Maybe lower it and get it out of the 4x4 stance and get some new rims. All I have is window tint @ 20% all around.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Seems like a good price to me...I paid 10.5k for my '07 with 27k on the clock, and that was two and a half years ago. Cobalts hold their value relatively decently...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Good to know that they hold their value somewhat well. Don't plan on keeping it too long after the kid is born. I need another 4 door.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.