Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome...mine had decals all along the side of my car and pin stripes when I bought it...took them off that day...first mod I ever did...no one even knows I had them, its our secret

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome all!

The side decal will come off sometime. I kinda like it, set the car apart from other cobalts.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I saw LT1...and thought of a FWD swapped 5.7 V8 car.

You got my hopes up...but welcome!

Tint, decal removal, and take those stupid GM squares off the fender and it'll look a TRILLION times better.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
LMAO my neighbors cavi has the same side decals. Welcome to the thread...

·
Registered
840 Posts
welcome to the fam! if you take those cheesy decals off the side, make sure you do something so yours looks different from other ones... ive actually tried getting in another car that looked EXACTLY like mine. that was b4 i did some cheap mods.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weather was nice out today. Was able to wash it up after the beating it took these past few weeks with the snow slush and everything else.

Still no mods to it. Haven't even gotten around to debadging it. I will do that once my heat gun arrives. Decal is staying till I get new rims next year. Then I'll decide whether to keep it or take it off.

And come to think of it, there is a grand am around my area with the same decal as mine haha.

·
Registered
226 Posts
where in PA you from? we have quite the collection of PA cobalt members, btw keep the graphics
^ This! Welcome! I've always loved the white balts, also love the black interior, wish mine came stock black, I had to repaint mine lol. Oh and hurry up and debadge and nightshade!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.