Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new here my name is aaron im 16 and drive a 07 cobalt LT. so far ive painted some of my interior, completely debadged my car other than the front bowtie which i am going to paint in the near future. i have 2 12" kenwoods with a 1800 watt kenwood amp in the trunk (best buy special...$800 :/) and that's about it for now. in the near future id like to tint my windows and put in a strut bar. ill put pictures up as soon as i can. this site is great and thank u to everyone here! :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome and I agree this is a great forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the system is a piece of shit...lol
i bought it before i knew ANYTHING about cars or car audio and for the 2 subs, box, amp, and a TERRIBLE Dynamat job on top of my trunk it was about $800
and just recently my friend who installs car audio as his profession looked at it and told me best buy put in one of my subs backwards...ill never go to best buy again

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
the system is a piece of shit...lol
i bought it before i knew ANYTHING about cars or car audio and for the 2 subs, box, amp, and a TERRIBLE Dynamat job on top of my trunk it was about $800
and just recently my friend who installs car audio as his profession looked at it and told me best buy put in one of my subs backwards...ill never go to best buy again
do you mean he wired it backwards?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow that's almost funny... Best Buy's not bad to buy from, but I'll never let them install anything.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow that's almost funny... Best Buy's not bad to buy from, but I'll never let them install anything.
ya we had a good laugh about it and then i remembered that i paid $800 =/
but ya i wouldnt even buy from them anymore everything i ot ive found elsewhere for cheaper

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.