Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, im new to this site and kinda new to the cobalt, i have a 07 4dr ls bright red but with the gay tan cloth interior i bought this in 06 bran new and used to take extreamly good care of it washing it 2 times a week and waxing it at least once but in the last year or so i have let it go bad....

this is my wifes DD, she is into custom cars and wants it a little more slick so i will be looking into a lowering kit, (ebach or progressive seem to be the pick of the croud)also some wheels (thinking 17 or 18 black or gunmetal) and scrubing the crap out the interior and maybe swaping for tan leather

i will get some pics up once i get some recent ones but basicaly it is a stock 4 dr red with the back windows tinted,had all the windows done but the cops didnt like it to the sum of about $500 in tickets before i pulled them off the front

any budjet mods of free mods to get this thing rollin would be great

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
678 Posts
welcome, the cheap ones are like interior lighting, painting bowties, debadging, all that good shizzz

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the welcome's

it seems like a good group here

im on a couple forums for my DD 00 jeep cherokee as seen in my avatar, so its pretty easy to navigate around here

·
Registered
227 Posts
welcome to the squad as i like to call it lol..

well like a few others said..debadging is a great start..painting interior..lowering your car isnt exactly cheap but it makes a huge difference..(around 250$)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
welcome to the squad as i like to call it lol..
well like a few others said..debadging is a great start..painting interior..lowering your car isnt exactly cheap but it makes a huge difference..(around 250$)

I see your from kankakee, i used to live in momence and still go down to bradly/burbonias and momence all the time :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.