Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys! I'm new to yourcobalt.com, although I've had my Cobalt since march 2008. I have a 2008 Cobalt LS with an automatic transmission. the only picture i have is when i bought it. More pics coming soon. The only mods ive done so far is 15% tint on all windows, a flowmaster 40 series muffler w/ a 3.5" tip. Some interior mods are coming in a week or so, and i plan on adding yellow neons on exterior and interior. Although my 'balt is only an automatic, i want to make it badass. lol. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Nice...Good ideas...Yellow wuld definately be badass...About to change mine from blue to white...What color is ur balt?? And Welcome to YC

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my cobalt is slate metallic(dark grey). i have an idea for a custom paint job. black from to bottom to the crease above the door handle, a 1/4" yellow pinstripe above that, and leaving the top slate. what do u think?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Hmm..IDK..There's a few threads on the site...Check em out..GOOD LUCK!!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
welcome to YC!
not trying to be a downer. but the flowmaster 40 series was my first mod. i liked the sound a lot. then i bought a used gmpp cat back.
difference was night and day with sound. and i could actually feel the difference in top end.
just putting it out there. anyway...cant wait to see pics. :bigsmile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.