Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new here. little bout myself

names brandon, im 19 turning 20 in february. I work at Carmax as a senior reconditioning associate (auto body technician) love working on cars in my free time. My other toy is a 89 camaro rs. plans r up in the air right now. maybe a drag car or street drag idk.

well anyways the main thing im here obviously. I just bought myself a 2010 Cobalt LT. Had her for like 3 weeks now and i love her. nothing like to crazy planned since its my daily and still well under warranty, but appearance and small mods will b done over time. kinda hard camaro is apart in the garage and living in new england cant really work outside in the freezing cold.

so far i bought the injen intake that converts from cai to sra or whatever. got it from a friend for $150 had it on his car for like 6 months took it off for some work and never put it back on. good deal cus its mint got it in original box packaging papers everything.

when it gets warmer ill prob do a cat back exhaust and leave it at the and go toawrds like dressing up the engine bay. maybe in like another year i would like to go turbo but thats another thing for another day.

lmk what you guys think.
and ill deff be asking a lot of questions since im not to familiar with these cars at all. im all third gen camaros lol

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site! Nice Balt, oh and 3rd Gen FTMFW! I had an '86 IROC, was my first car.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome! You picked a great little car to work on ;)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Welcome to the fam!

Nice car! But sedans ftw! Hahaha
for your car, I'd say either do gold rims and keep the gold bowtie, or black em out! Red and gold just look sweet together IMO. And I generally hate gold.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the fam!

Nice car! But sedans ftw! Hahaha
for your car, I'd say either do gold rims and keep the gold bowtie, or black em out! Red and gold just look sweet together IMO. And I generally hate gold.
thanks i deff agree i love gold rims on a white car more tho. but im probably gonna go with a black out look. well see.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Welcome to the site!

I had the exact same cobalt before I got my ss :)
yeah i wanted the SS but with my driving record way to much on insurance lol

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Welcome to the site! Nice Balt, oh and 3rd Gen FTMFW! I had an '86 IROC, was my first car.
thanks and yeah i love my camaro. ill scrounge up a pic and post it up here for ya

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Welcome! You picked a great little car to work on ;)
thanks i love it. and the amount of potential they have. wether its hard work or not.

and mind you guys i may be 19 but i have paid for all this stuff on my own. Camaro cobalt and the other 2 cars ive owned.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome! I like both cars. When I was in Cali, probably about the time you were born :amazed:, I had an 82 Z28 Pacecar...that thing rocked! 3rd gen Camaros FTW!

·
Registered
194 Posts
nice balt, welcome to the forum. good job keeping it clean in the snow.... damn salt..

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome \m/ wanna sell ur lower bumper grill? I need one for my SS bumper lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice balt, welcome to the forum. good job keeping it clean in the snow.... damn salt..
thanks i wash it at least once a week. i have a member card i pay one price a month and i get unlimited car washes :]

nice dude welcome and nice paint choice ;)
thanks pretty much every car ive ever owned wer that color... and chevy too haha my 89 camaro is red too. but i think its called "bright red" no "victory red" lol

welcome \m/ wanna sell ur lower bumper grill? I need one for my SS bumper lol
haha maybe.... i was considering taking it ohh and painting the fm black...figured itd look better without the grill when i do the evo mod but idk yet and its to cold to work on the car since my camaro is in the garage... lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.