Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually registered on behalf of my daughter. She owns an '06 Cobalt LS coupe in Majestic Amethyst. The other day she was in an accident and damaged her front end. We live near Las Vegas, Nevada and we're wondering if anyone is parting out a coupe or knows a good source for body parts such as grille, bumper cover, right side headlight, hood and a few other related parts. Any and all help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I would suggest checking the classifieds because people do periodically sell these parts but you wont be able to look at it until you have posted a few more times. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Not sure specifically but a lot more than you have unfortunately. Search for "Royce777" I think his name is. He is selling his g5 front end.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I should know...

But I don't. I think it's like 50 posts. We don't want newcomers to be able to access the classifieds section. It's to help discourage scammers...

·
Registered
583 Posts
I actually registered on behalf of my daughter. She owns an '06 Cobalt LS coupe in Majestic Amethyst. The other day she was in an accident and damaged her front end. We live near Las Vegas, Nevada and we're wondering if anyone is parting out a coupe or knows a good source for body parts such as grille, bumper cover, right side headlight, hood and a few other related parts. Any and all help would be appreciated.
I'm From Hollywood Ca. Not far from you If you willing to come over to Los Angeles I have the front bumper, the headlights, hood (This one has one dent in the front-end. the headlights are in good condition and the bumper as wel!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
50 posts! That's ridiculous. I own a rare early '70's muscle car (not a Chevy, Ford or MOPAR) and the forum I belong to only requires 10 posts before a member has full access. We won't write 50 posts in a thousand years so I guess she'll have to look elsewhere for parts.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Just write "bump" on 50 different post.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I don't think so more like five or ten.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Pretty sure its up near 50, I couldnt look for a week or two and I was posting religiously. 10 is for posting private messages

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
:notrust:
50 posts! That's ridiculous. I own a rare early '70's muscle car (not a Chevy, Ford or MOPAR) and the forum I belong to only requires 10 posts before a member has full access. We won't write 50 posts in a thousand years so I guess she'll have to look elsewhere for parts.
What the hell kind of car do you own if its so rare you all can't write fifty posts in one thousand years? Lol

Besides, im sure there is at least a couple delta bodies in the greater Las Vegas junk yards/ craigslist area. And if that fails. LA isn't that far away. Then you wouldn't have to
pay outrageous shipping costs. Good luck to you and your daughter...Btw, pics of said daughter...:bigsmile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.