Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I have an 05 Cobalt sedan base with a manual and have had it about 3 years. It's my daily shooter and does it's duty ok given I pound on it and drive it 400+ miles per week. lol

Mostly like my Olds V-8 stuff but that Ecotech is an impressive motor when mated to the manual anyway. With my lead foot still getting 35 mpg is pretty awesome. Have the same drivetrain in my wife's 05 VUE and it still gets 25 mpg.
All that being said it does have a few annoying issues like a misfire on high load/low rpm which it has had since I got it. Yes, I have replace the coil pack. Gets better if I run premium but is still there. Cat has left the building about a year ago and I just deal with the light being on. No emissions testing, no problem.:blink:
That and the clutch is starting to get weak, but it does have 125k mi on it and I'm not always easy on it. Just have to be a little nicer now, right? LOL

Hope all are having a good night!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
:Welcome::smiley-greet013:

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
Hey ttopolds!

My name is Sarah and I work with GM Customer Service on their Social Media team. I just wanted to drop in, say hello, and let you know that if you ever need information on recalls or assistance in working with a dealership, please don't hesitate to get in touch here on the forum.

See you around the forum,
Sarah
GM Customer Service

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Sarah I'm just wondering I'd there was any other recalls on my 2008 cobalt ls I got the power steering one taken care of but don't know of any other

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
Hi Sarah I'm just wondering I'd there was any other recalls on my 2008 cobalt ls I got the power steering one taken care of but don't know of any other

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.com App
If you wanted to get me the last 8 of your VIN I'd be happy to check into that for you!
Sarah
GM Customer Service

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.