Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well apparently I made this account 1138 days ago and never posted. So hello I'm new. I drive an 07 cobalt ss. Nothing to special about it. Stock motor. Should be mid 400 horsepower, I'm guessing lol. Anyways I have never really browsed this forum so I'm going to have to take a look.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Welcome, I have a 2007 also but mine only puts out 399hp.How did you reach 400?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok let me rephrase that. I put down 411whp on a winter tune and bad gas, I was having some kind of boost cut off when he was dynoing the car so he only reved to 6500 Rpms.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

lmao 400 horse
I'm sorry is that too low of a number for you?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ok let me rephrase that. I put down 411whp on a winter tune and bad gas, I was having some kind of boost cut off when he was dynoing the car so he only reved to 6500 Rpms.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

I don't want to act rough or anything but a STOCK SS make nowhere near 400 hp... As stated in my previous post it makes ~260.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

Looks like you're going to fit right in. :ROFLOL:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol I wonder how many people with better numbers are not on that thread. So what I am getting from you is if it hasn't been done on CSS.net then it can't be done?

Besides who said anything about an m62?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
OKay what size injectors are U using for starters? What controls the speed of your supercharge?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
How can you run 80's without a supercharger?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.