Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. Got a 2010 XFE with some mods, so far have E3 platinum plugs, short shift, ZZP 2 1/2" header and down pipe with 200 cell cat, 3 1/2" cat back with N1 muffler,. Not installed 2.4 intake waiting to get 2.4 TB. After the first of the year planning on suspension, clutch, and brakes. Debating on eventually going boosted but not sure on turbo or supercharged yet. Leaning more towards supercharged, exhaust is already good to go and love the whine of the supercharger. As far a visual looking at led lights front and back, trunk swap and leave it may that. Y'all have a great night.

Attachments

·
Registered
949 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

If you want a larger, more free-flowing throttle body, I've got an extra LSJ with an adapter plate that will definitely work for your LAP. Plus, you'd be able to use it for your SC setup if you go that route.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate that. Waiting a little while before I can do anything else. Just moved from Florida to Washington so money is tight. Might hit you up in a few months when I got a little more to spend on it without the wife killing me lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish. That move just put a big dent in our pocket book...unless you want to donate to a good cause... Lol. How much would you be asking for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.