Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone

figured i'd introduce myself over here. i own a 2007 g5 gt but figured this section would get more views haha

i'm a mod over at g5club.net and have been around with these cars for years. looking forward to finding out some new stuff as well a sharing my knowledge with the rest of the forum. thanks for the view!

Mark

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
^^ nice welcome!

post some pics curious too see your g5.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Nice tint red GT!

Have you considered the 08 SS/TC lower grille? The SS slotted lower grille just doesn't seem to go with the Pontiac honeycomb upper grille. The new 08 SS/TC lower grille has diamond shaped openings and may go with your Pontiac grilles better -- my opinion, of course. CED has the lower grille and the 6 clips you would need.....just a thought....

This is the grille set...you can find the lower grille on their website:
http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Cobalt-2008-SSTC-Radiator-Grille-Upper-Lower-Kit-GRILLEKIT-P2238C205.aspx

Lower grille:
http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Cobalt-2008-SS-Radiator-Grille-Lower-25820009-P2226C0.aspx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah ive seen it it looks pretty nice. im not as much on show anymore as i was. been focusing more on performance lately so i just painted my grilles black (no pics of the changes)

i'll be doing a photoshoot soon for the g5club.net calendar so ill prob post some new ones here then

thanks for the replies guys :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha yep thats me

theres a guy names flippedg5 whos from clifton, and ive worked on a guy's car from short hills before, but other than that theres not much lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
welcome man nice to see a G5 guy around! I like the ride man best lookin G5 ive seen!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.