Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may know me from a different cobalt forum. Well I got banned for a stupid reason so I aint goin back. For those who dont know me, Im California, I drive a 07 2.2 LT, I use this car for work too, I also got a 65 Stang. So whatsup yall?

52 Posts
Welcome to the Group! Awesome people here and nice to see a new member!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can probably guess, but I was reported by cc08. Some people jacked his thread with "ninja text" (<select it). Halfcent said I was using Inappropriate Language and Persistant Trolling because I said ninja text was cool. No warnings, just perma ban...

That site is definitely bull crap. Its good to hear some people are still real. Where are the rules for this site? I dont wanna go breakin em without knowin em, ya feel?

·
Registered
132 Posts
oh no shit, halfcent gave me a infraction for asking what ninja text was!!! i even asked philco_3 about it and he siaid i shouldn't of got it, halfcent is on a high horse and someone needs to knock him down. i was hoping to get more of those guys over here and get this place up to pace like the old days

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For real!

Im all for that. If I have time later, I might make another css login just so I can bring some peeps over here

·
Registered
73 Posts
welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.