·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good quality tho? hold up good in the winters and stuff if iam gonna pay 600bucks i want it 2 last me the life of the car

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah gonna go with the RK sport gonna save up over the winter and just rock the dented one till than lol,,gotta find out how much it would be 2 get it painted

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Can always go with the carbon fiber hood. Can also try to pound out the dent in the hood, since you are getting a new one anyway, lessen the damage if possible.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wish i could find a hood like this

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Can always go with the carbon fiber hood. Can also try to pound out the dent in the hood, since you are getting a new one anyway, lessen the damage if possible.
dont think a carbon fiber hood would look 2 good on my car..yeah iam gonna try

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
IMO a cowl hood like those would not go well with any front wheel drive car. Unless of course the motor was high enough to require a cowl hood.

·
Registered
194 Posts
this is why i never buy exterior parts for my car, like bumpers and hoods... prices are outrageous... $600? that's basically a GM Stage 1 Kit for my car lol... $1500 for the kit... that's an intercooler and coil-overs, maybe even a short throw... not only that, they don't have to be painted to work lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.