Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we decided that the other sub box just didnt have the innovative edge and was kinda boring so we re did it last night, let me no what you think. all the open spots will have them clear fish tank rocks lit up with blue neons and the cap and battery will be on each side of the front corners. its hard to see but each sub is at a slightly differant level.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
That looks awesome... one question though... how did you ever get that in the trunk of a cobalt?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks awesome... one question though... how did you ever get that in the trunk of a cobalt?
we made it out of cardboard first and just kept taking away untill we had it were we could slide it in. the back seat entry wouldnt work becuase it is too low. so in the front the box actaully has to start by being straight up and down then we just ease it in. also, the rear seat release things had to be moved.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
that's some close specs lol

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I remember on my ex g/f's Beretta she had 2 12's and we had to wedge that sucker really hard to get it in the trunk. there was no way anybody was gonna steal it unless they had lots of time on their hands. haha

·
Registered
166 Posts
better becareful witht the rocks.. could rattle? idk just makin sure lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
why you guys *****ing about fiberglass being hard to work with? I'm a little bias as I work with it for a living lol. But I used to work at a place that was old school and chopped it, you just have to learn how to work with it. its not bad and its actually easy to work with. I like what I do now tho, SMC compound compression and injection molded (so much faster). When your covered head to tow in dust from sanding that crap then talk to me lol.

btw, props for the creative design and craftsmanship. what subs you running? kinda looks like kickers from the square design. I am gonna be putting a Kicker L7 in my balt unless I trade it in first lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.