Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd update my latest work on the balt.

Interior

Exterior

I'm thinking about doing more vinyl to the back but not really sure if I want to. If I were to do more, I think I would do the thin strip between the door and roof and then do like a 1" border of vinyl around the trunk. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
803 Posts
looks good how hard was it to get off the piece up by the cluster? do you have to take off the whole headliner.. and imo your next mod should be some new weathertechs

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The black dots on my headlights are for my AVS headlight covers. And no, it was pretty easy to get the piece off around the cluster, there are two screws in the top, and two bolts on the bottom which are visible once you have all the other trim pieces off. It has to be the one of the last things off, and one of the first on. Getting it out was a little tricky, but I lowered my steering wheel, then it you pull it out and towards the driver side door, I found that to be the easiest way to get it in and out. I would like to put some weathertechs on. I saw some at the local Fleet Farm, but was unable to determine if any would fit my cobalt. Since then, I haven't looked into it much. Now I have a new idea.

·
Registered
803 Posts
weathertechs are made specifically for cobalts/g5's. i got mine at carid.com theyre perfect, pricey but worth it.

and cool thanks for the info and ideas, ima do that tomorrow and do the vents as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.