Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously a newbie here. Been trolling around trying to find ideas of what to do for my new cobalt until it forced me to register, ha! I'm rockin an 08' 2dr LS 2.2 manual. The first 2 cars I've owned were a 1989 Corsica with a 2.2 and a 1998 cavalier 2.2. So I'm familiar with chevy a little bit, but new to tuning since i've got a halfway decent car now. So far all's I've done is a K&N Typhoon and soon to be (probably today) buying an N1 Tsudo. Also soon to come are Eibach Sportlines, extruded honed header, downpipe, and hopefully a set of rims/tires within the next couple months. When i get my tax returns, I'd like to TC it with ZZP's kit but i'm new to tuning so i honestly have no clue what I'd all have to buy along with it to get that up and running. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the forum...where u from? and yeah post pics, we're pic whores

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all. I caved in and bought the Tsudo :) Sold my PSP and my old snowboard to technically only make the exhaust cost me $14 haha. I'll post a pic once i get it and install it. Maybe a vid, but it's not like you guys have never heard one before lol.

The wheel gap KILLS me omfg it looks so bad.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Three things:

1.) I'm jealous that yours is silver. Mine is blue but I wanted silver.
2.) I'm jealous that you have an intake. I can't afford one :/
3.) I'm jealous that you bought the Tsudo before me!

P.S.
That wheel gap is just horrible man :bigsmile:

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know dude. I really want to get my sportlines but I just have nowhere to really install them and i don't know how it would work out because i live in minnesota, "the land of 1 million mosquitos and 10 inches of snow". So I'm really skeptical because I don't want to bottom myself out in the snow during the winter time. I got my intake for 219, it's not too cheap but not too expensive either. It adds a nice growl to the engine, can't wait til i get my exhaust to see what it sounds like with them both :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.