Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The name is Caleb Morris. Been posting here over the past few days, probably getting on a few members' nerves asking too many questions haha. But, I am a sophomore at the Georgia Institute of Technology. About to finish my spring semester by tomorrow with my last final, and then a week off just to head back to Atlanta for summer semester. I live in south Georgia, forty minutes north of Valdosta for anyone that knows where that is. I got my black 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT when I was 15 and have been driving it ever since. It has nice leather interior with the Pioneer sound system upgrade, so it beats decent enough for now. I came across this site looking on how to install a new head unit. I was thinking about getting a local audio shop install it, but then seeing the DIY on here, I figured I could do it myself. I plan on doing it next week while I have a week off so that I have something to do other than chores. I also got interested in LEDs being placed in the foot wells, so I ordered some purple(purple is a nice color. I am confident in my manhood haha) LEDs to install there myself. I have bothered Coby7 a little too much probably over the past few days asking about a special way of installing them. (Sorry Coby7) I plan on keeping my Cobalt for a few more years, and then I want to move to either a Dodge Challenger or the next Z in the Nissan Z series. If you want to know anything else, just PM me or comment in the thread. I'm a newbie when it comes to customizing, so I might not be able to help anyone too much, but I am going to try to when I learn more about my car as the years progress. Also, I wanted to thank all of the more experienced members with putting up with all of my questions.:thanks

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Looks like I'll be taking a trip to GA to find me some free stereo parts. Thanks for giving me all the info I needed!!

Just kidding, but you shouldn't put too much information out on the web FYI!

Welcome

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All of that stuff can be seen on Facebook, but addresses, bank account numbers, and SS numbers are too much haha. I figure this is enough for a forum community :)

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
I've enjoyed answering your questions and anybody else. Keeping knowledge to yourself is selfish so I like to share. I try not to step in when I'm not sure and read up on the subject first. Don't worry about me if you bother me I will just walk away.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^Ditto, if someone is getting pissed at you about asking quesitons they arent here for the right reasons

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
^Ditto, if someone is getting pissed at you about asking quesitons they arent here for the right reasons
Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbup: And lucky for me there's and edit button so I can correct myself when I make a mistake.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
God Bless that edit button, some forums disable that, why, I do not know.
Yep, a space at the wrong place changes the whole meaning;

What's that ahead?
What's that a head?

I write, proof read and post and then I still find mistakes.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

See what I mean

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
DROPPEDATBIRTH
Welcome back!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.