Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got a sort of job. Have you ever heard of ChaCha? Well it's like KGB which is the text a question get an answer service, but ChaCha is free. Anyway, I got a job for them answering questions and apparently it is pretty easy to earn at least $100 a month for just answering questions, nothing else. Cool right? Yeah. Also if anyone has Call of Duty MW2 and wants to play, my Gamertag is GReddyX Gen

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
So I finally got a sort of job. Have you ever heard of ChaCha? Well it's like KGB which is the text a question get an answer service, but ChaCha is free. Anyway, I got a job for them answering questions and apparently it is pretty easy to earn at least $100 a month for just answering questions, nothing else. Cool right? Yeah. Also if anyone has Call of Duty MW2 and wants to play, my Gamertag is GReddyX Gen
ugh Mw2 i dont like it lol im into gears of war2 i play that online all the time.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
question...how can they pay you if they dont charge for the texts..hmm
The money they pay you with is from advertisers. If you text a question you will get a confirmation page before your answer that has a little ad and the answer text has ads on them too.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

heyy i work ChaCha too lol
cool, what's your guide name? Ill add you. I need to join a team too so i can get extra points

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.