Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody, my name is Ricky and I live in Land O Lakes, FL. I just bought my Cobalt a week ago and found this site while searching for Cobalt pics on Google.

My Car:

07 Cobalt LT - Laser Blue Metallic
7000 miles

- carbon fiber shift knob
- calipers & drums painted Metallic Blue(awesome color)

Thats it so pretty much stock.

Here are some pics:

Alittle bit dirty...

Front view...

Rear/Side view...

GM carbon fiber shift knob...

Passenger caliper...

Passenger Drum...

caliper w/wheel on...will look alot better once I get rims...

drum w/wheel on.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea it had 6800 when i got it. the dealership said a older man bought it there in april 07 and traded it in a few weeks ago for a 2010 camaro. i guess he only used it to go to the grocery store !!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome... looks good! Get some wheels and show that paint job off!!

thanks, i am ordering some 17" wheels and they should be in next week. i will post pics when i get them on...

Ques:
Where do i post with new pics and mods after this intro thread?

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome to YC!!
land o lakes is that where the butter comes from?
actually yes. i just got done churning some in the back yard, thats why it took me so long to reply !!! lol.....no actually its probly because theres like a million lakes in this city(my gps should like 12 or so on the screen at one intersection one time....Land of Lakes)....its a small city right outside of Tampa, FL

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
thanks, i am ordering some 17" wheels and they should be in next week. i will post pics when i get them on...

Ques:
Where do i post with new pics and mods after this intro thread?
you can just make a new thread under the exterior/interior mods section of the forum and post the pix there :)

welcome to the site and congrats on the car! always great to find a low milage cobalt - mine's an '07 too and got it last yr w/ 5,800 on it. no idea about its past owner tho heh.

·
Registered
156 Posts
welcome, i just bought mine about a week ago as well, so far im loving the car, im sure you will too. Good find, getting one thats 3 years old with 7k miles!

·
Registered
311 Posts
actually yes. i just got done churning some in the back yard, thats why it took me so long to reply !!! lol.....no actually its probly because theres like a million lakes in this city(my gps should like 12 or so on the screen at one intersection one time....Land of Lakes)....its a small city right outside of Tampa, FL
Shouldn't that be Land O' Lakes and Alligators? :bigsmile:

Welcome...Nice job on the brake drums and calipers. Never saw them get painted up like that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.