Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just purchased my first Cobalt on Tuesday! It's an 09 1LT with a lot of extras pulled from the 2LT. Color: Silver Moss Metallic (very cool!) and nice additionals like rear spolier, leather wrapped steering wheel, and Bright Chrome Appearance Package.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community, and say I'm glad to have discovered it. Will be taking my first set of pics today with a nice DSLR Nikon, and will post them within the next few days.

Have a great weekend! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome! I have one something like yours - I've only had it for about a month.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I went to take some beautiful pics of the new car on my lunch break only to find that the battery in my Nikon was dead! I was so dissapointed.... :sad:

Anyway, I will post some soon. And, let me ask a question.... I noticed a lot of "debadging" discussions on this site. At first, I had no idea what it meant - now know it's taking off all the emblems from the car, but why?

(P.S. The only thing I don't like on my Cobalt thus far are the 15in wheels with cheap plastic hubcaps. Even my 9 1/2 yr old Sentra had 16in alloy wheels. I don't have a lot of money to spend, so do you think it's doable to upgrade to a bigger, decent looking set of rims eventually....without breaking the bank?)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Some people think that debadging your car makes it better, it's really only a personal preference. As for some cheaper rims, you could probably find some decent ones at Autozone, etc. for about $60-80 per.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will def look into Autozone in the near future for that, thanks. Luckily I won't have to do any work/ spend extra money on upgrading the stereo since I had all my aftermarket components removed from the Sentra, to be put in the new car.... so that's something!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site enjoy your stay .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First Pictures!

Ok guys...was all ready to post the pics now, but the bottom of the page says 'You may not post attachments'....don't know why....grrr...:mad:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I was able to upload pics into an "album" but still can't figure out how to get pics into thread..... hope you're all able to view the album, at least. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
you have to upload your photos to an image hosting site, and then push the little picture button between the quote icon and insert link icon, and paste the link.

nice looking balt btw

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.