Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what you guys think??? cant complain bout the price tho:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:.... my buddy bought some new one's and told me to come pick em up... FO FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW... i didnt think halo's made that big of a difference and look's i love em.. cany belive i used to hate these lights

·
Registered
416 Posts
That is a GREAT price :toung: Hey - fire em up, lets see what they look like on!:)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a GREAT price :toung: Hey - fire em up, lets see what they look like on!:)
i will tonite... on of the led's on the halo is blown tho but it's ok like i said cant complain for the 20 min drive there and 20 min drive back price :bigsmile:
i feel like a lil school girl with a crush i love these things

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think yours is the first car I like those on.

appreciate it bud....i think that's y i've alway's disliked em everytime i saw em it was just a cobalt with like no exterior mod's i think the kit and paint help it alot as far as lookin good and uniform with the car

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think they go with your Cobalt!!! Thumbs Up!

BTW you paid too much for them...take them back...JK!!!
lol!!:laugh::laugh:... yah wen he told me to come get them i was ehh... cuz i wasnt crazy bout em then i was like well if worst come's to worst i can make someone else happy by sellin for cheap and make my self happy for makin a profit.. but i love em...

·
Registered
720 Posts
I think they look amazing with the color of your vehicle and the front bumper...they go well.

You are just using halogen bulbs in them? Or did your buddy give you HID's too?

Question for anyone who has them...Do projector's look OK when used with halogen bulbs?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think they look amazing with the color of your vehicle and the front bumper...they go well.

You are just using halogen bulbs in them? Or did your buddy give you HID's too?

Question for anyone who has them...Do projector's look OK when used with halogen bulbs?
there's just hallogen's in em for now.. i'll end up gettin some hid's down the road

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.