Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
VERY NICE!! I really LIKE the new look!!

GTO 1

·
Registered
62 Posts
I be diggin da new look!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I like it, but i am going to miss seeing my car as the banner :cry:
:laugh: ya that was a cool pic! i like your car. i was never really into yellow before i found my car. but when i started looking at cobalts i just liked it. something about that color on this car.....:love:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I can still make it pick a random picture .. It'll just take me more work because I have to cut the cars out from their backgrounds.. We'll see :)
That would be awesome! I have some newer pics to chose from if you decide to do that too! :bigsmile:
:laugh: ya that was a cool pic! i like your car. i was never really into yellow before i found my car. but when i started looking at cobalts i just liked it. something about that color on this car.....:love:
Thanks man! Yeah i didn't plan on buying a yellow car. But this certain shade of yellow sure looks good on our cars. I've had alot of compliments on just the color alone! Plus it hides dirt well.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
well damn i come back from snowboarding to this! looks awsome. I typed yourcobalt in my url bar and this poped up, i was wondering wtf it was at first, i thought i typed it in wrong. It definatly looks great, catches the eye better.

A+ admin

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.