Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the crappy pictures and the aluminum foil, but don't want any contamination inside of my intake manifold sold my fujita CAI last week to one of the members here and still waiting on disability check to buy a new one anyways painted blue I really like the way cam out oh also painted one of the supports different color tho but still looks cool:amuse:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. Turned out pretty good!
thanks man:blink1: and good think I can drive my car at all so the paint will settle the better and took advantage of this and drain the hell out of my old burnt oil:laugh:

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Looks good man!
thanks and just a question since you did it before you might know this better than me. does the sparks cover sits thigh with the screws??? cause didn't go all the way down just by pressure

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My valve cover is different...
no I know but I'm talking about where the ecotec thing sits try to put it all the way down by force and won't let me so did it with the screws it's that the right way???

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
no I know but I'm talking about where the ecotec thing sits try to put it all the way down by force and won't let me so did it with the screws it's that the right way???
My valve cover is different. I DO NOT have a coil cover. I don't know. Does your car run fine?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My valve cover is different. I DO NOT have a coil cover. I don't know. Does your car run fine?
hehe sorry didn't notice the part when you are telling me your is different I just saw the pictures of yours and yeah completely different well I'm going to find out soon if the car it's fine than you tho

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I has no experience with that on a Cobalt. you will prolly have to bleed the system.

and sweet about the braided hoses. I will be expecting pics

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks good man, nice job.
thanks I hope hold up for a long time in that way:amuse:

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

does anyone have the diagram of hoses in a chevy cobalt I mean a description of vacuum, fuel, and heater hoses, don't know that much about mechanic stuff

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
for what? what are you working on?
I just want to get my braided hose kit on but the only one figured out myself was the huge one for the radiator and still have one for the fuel lines, heater, and vacuum :embarrest:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

well one of each that means 3 of different sizes

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

those are the only ones could get done:(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.