Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few yourcobalt.com members registered over there and started making threads, so I figured I'd join a new forum too. I get the sense that there's some kind of rivalry between the two sites that I've missed, but I'm just here to join another Cobalt forum. Judging by a few threads I've read, I also sense some animosity between owners of 2.2/2.4 models and the LSJ/LNF guys. I don't look down on anyone's cars, I'm just happy to learn more about cars in general and share information.

I have a 2009 SS/TC:

Out on the Auto-X course... Don't mind the painter's tape.

I have a trunk-debadge for now and I'm debating a Trifecta tune for next year. Sadly the winter wheels and tires go on tomorrow (17" BSA Model 264 wheels, Gizlaved Nordfrost 5 tires in 225/45).

Anyway, good to be here.

·
Registered
403 Posts
sweet welcome man! car looks good

i too am a member on css.net post lots more on here feel more welcome and just feels more like family here lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Welcome over to YC!
I was on CSS before I found YC... its not that i, personally, hate CSS, its just I feel more welcome over here (as you can compare my post counts, hahaha)... w/ my car, I didnt get much negative feedback as others on CSS, and the 'bad' comments i did get, ive fixed the 'issue' anyways, like my drums used to be bright blue (eew, i know, lol) now they're a more blending gunmetal... but at any rate, welcome to YC! :)

EDIT:
oh wow im a dork... i forgot to comment u on ur car! Very niiice car!!! :-D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Welcome over to YC!
I was on CSS before I found YC... its not that i, personally, hate CSS, its just I feel more welcome over here (as you can compare my post counts, hahaha)... w/ my car, I didnt get much negative feedback as others on CSS, and the 'bad' comments i did get, ive fixed the 'issue' anyways, like my drums used to be bright blue (eew, i know, lol) now they're a more blending gunmetal... but at any rate, welcome to YC! :)

EDIT:
oh wow im a dork... i forgot to comment u on ur car! Very niiice car!!! :-D
^Rambling much? Nice car by the way. Welcome.

·
Banned
164 Posts
A few yourcobalt.com members registered over there and started making threads, so I figured I'd join a new forum too. I get the sense that there's some kind of rivalry between the two sites that I've missed, but I'm just here to join another Cobalt forum. Judging by a few threads I've read, I also sense some animosity between owners of 2.2/2.4 models and the LSJ/LNF guys. I don't look down on anyone's cars, I'm just happy to learn more about cars in general and share information.

I have a 2009 SS/TC:

Out on the Auto-X course... Don't mind the painter's tape.

http://www.yourcobalt.com/photoplog/images/9232/medium/1_Auto-X_Compressed.jpg

http://www.yourcobalt.com/photoplog/images/9232/medium/1_SSTC_Compressed.JPG

http://www.yourcobalt.com/photoplog/images/9232/medium/1_SSTC1_compressed.JPG

I have a trunk-debadge for now and I'm debating a Trifecta tune for next year. Sadly the winter wheels and tires go on tomorrow (17" BSA Model 264 wheels, Gizlaved Nordfrost 5 tires in 225/45).

Anyway, good to be here.
nice car :) i <3 black!

i was a member on css.net before here too and i do believe i missed the rivalry as well? lol.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Welcome aboard, I have been on the short bus or .net for along time, just do not post much outside of the regional forum. There is animosity between all Cobalt sites. Everyone I am part of usually does not have a problem with the people on it in general but .net has a problem with any Cobalt site and such. No biggy though. Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, we are chill here, do not like drama.

·
Registered
462 Posts
yeah most of us are over at cssnet (whenever it's not down) lol, welcome though and report in

·
Registered
600 Posts
welcome! lol, and i actually like that green painters tape! haha, i think it looks good :p, at least from there

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
wellcome! i guarrentee you'll fell a lot more welcome here. because here we dont critize. we're advice givers! lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wellcome! i guarrentee you'll fell a lot more welcome here. because here we dont critize. we're advice givers! lol
I feel plenty welcome at CSS.net and always have. I'm a premium member there and have no intention of leaving. Like I said, joining this other Cobalt forum can't hurt.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
sorry to say but my opinion not the nicest people over there. just sayin bro. my opinion

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.