Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.

My name is Cooper, 17, and I have a 09' "powerhouse:laugh:" Cobalt LT Auto. Yes you read that correctly, automatic.

A short story for all to read! After driving a 92 f150, (Breaks down every other day), for about a year after getting my license, my mom calls me one day after school. Explains to me that I am in deep s*** and need to get home now. I pull in the driveway and I find a cobalt, I think nothing of it. Figure its my moms friends or something of that sort. Come to find out it is my new car. It has been on a few trips to chicago for family and alot of drving around town, 20,000 miles worth. A few weeks ago the town got flooded so I ran out to grab my car to get it out of the street, standing water up to the bottem of the door. Start it, runs for 1 second and dies. Sucked water into the tail pipe and insurance now gives me a new motor. I just got a call from the dealer saying it is ready to be picked up so I got inspired to write something about it.

Browse the site alot last night, seems like a pretty awesome place. Cant wait to pick up the car so I can start painting interior parts and what not.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Marengo is the exact town. It is about 45 miles west of iowa city. Right next to Williamsburg along I-80 with the Tanger mall and what not.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ShadWFX: Sedan to fit my friends lol, but im lookin for a quality type of look. Not alot, rims, tint, keep it waxed. That sort of thing.

Black SS: Where is cb?

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome to the site, and congrats on getting a new car for free :), at least the insurance is paying for the engine, did you have to pay a deductable on it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black SS: Ah I see

$500 deductible. Liability covered it.

Well started the car and the check engine light came on. Air Sensor is bad so now I cant pick it up untill tomorrow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.