Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
can sum1 pLEAsE explain to me the reason for adding the /na for your model SS.... I just dont understand the purpose for saying its na.

*my guess is its becuz its turbo'd and not supercharged--and in that respect I prefer ss/tc-Am i correct in guess it means the same thing?

Hello by the way. I dont know where Ketchum is but im from Lawton, born and raised... joined the army and got out of OK, and never really cared to look back--Nah just joking, im a simpleton..... im not a big city boy, but damn there aint much to do in L-town.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can sum1 pLEAsE explain to me the reason for adding the /na for your model SS.... I just dont understand the purpose for saying its na.

*my guess is its becuz its turbo'd and not supercharged--and in that respect I prefer ss/tc-Am i correct in guess it means the same thing?

Hello by the way. I dont know where Ketchum is but im from Lawton, born and raised... joined the army and got out of OK, and never really cared to look back--Nah just joking, im a simpleton..... im not a big city boy, but damn there aint much to do in L-town.
na is for 2.4's i thought

·
Registered
821 Posts
your supercharged right?--not turbo'd?

what engine size is stock SC? im turbo'd 2.0

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
SC and TC are both 2.0's...SS that's not SC or TC'd are 2.4's...all non SS's are 2.2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.