Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everybody? Ive gotta 2010 cobalt ss/tc, maroonish color (dunno the name of it) i love it so far. all ive done is a short antenna and 5% tint all around. next is powdercoat the stock wheels, lower it, black housed headlights, tint the tails, cf g5 trunk, custom paint the front bumper with black in the middle....then im goin in on the motor.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Whats up everybody? Ive gotta 2010 cobalt ss/tc, maroonish color (dunno the name of it) i love it so far. all ive done is a short antenna and 5% tint all around. next is powdercoat the stock wheels, lower it, black housed headlights, tint the tails, cf g5 trunk, custom paint the front bumper with black in the middle....then im goin in on the motor.
Red Sport Tint i think...is the name...

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat is the only thing I can find for '10 SS/TCs...

Welcome, by the way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everybody heres some pics of it with the tint, my bumper is going to the paint booth this weekend to get sprayed and im going to spray my headlights sat night, ill get pics up of all that once I tear into it.

ive also debadged the rear....

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hey, just let Justin know if you need any help with it, he'll shoot me a text and we can give ya a hand...

·
Registered
339 Posts
yeah def we could def help u out. im pretty good at doing the taillights n stuff. n also painting anything with a can is my area of Expert. haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys ill let you know, I should be good tho...ive built my prelude from ground up so I should be good with this one.

saturday night im tearing into the front end, will post pics up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.