Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself and my sexy 2006 cobalt LT Sedan!! yeah, I guess you could call it a love affair. she much for speed, but I couldn't have asked for a better first car.

MODS: euro style antenna, K&N air Filter with air Silencer Removed, Painted Brake Calipers and Drums, custom wired aux input (spliced into the input for the XM Satellite Radio, I tune to channel 0, hook up an IPOD to the aux audio cable that runs from a hole I drilled under the stereo, and go to town :) )

More mods are to come, and of course I am always open to people's creative ideas on making this beauty look more beautiful. what can I say I just love my car too damn much :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Welcome and thats a good lookin balt

·
Registered
339 Posts
welcome hope u enjoy the website. its a good one everyone on here is helpful and nice. but Welcome. wheres ur location at? peace

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

krazedkitty ur from wisconsin? really what part.

·
Registered
339 Posts
yeah i can get them for u if u want

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Neenah,Oshkosh,Green Bay wisconsin.. its really good my family owns the chain of them my great uncle Pat. started it all.. tell me if u know what im saying

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
yeah i can get them for u if u want

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Neenah,Oshkosh,Green Bay wisconsin.. its really good my family owns the chain of them my great uncle Pat. started it all.. tell me if u know what im saying
Oh, no wonder I didn't recognize it .....I'm on the other side of the state :toung:

·
Registered
339 Posts
oh ur on the western side of wisconsin. oh shoot sorry about that, so whats all done to your balt u figure out the taillights?
with all those extra plugs

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.