Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New member here from VA...about 50 mi away from DC. Plenty of back roads here to put my 2008 Cobalt Sport thru its paces! Love the car, and am happy to find a site full of enthusiasts. Hello everyone!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi All,
New member here from VA...about 50 mi away from DC. Plenty of back roads here to put my 2008 Cobalt Sport thru its paces! Love the car, and am happy to find a site full of enthusiasts. Hello everyone!
where in va, im 50 miles from dc and i have plenty of back roads

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Warrenton, VA...just have to go West a few miles, and I'm at some great mountain roads! Thanks everybody for the welcoming...welcome :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
166 Posts
welcome to YC!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome! by the sounds of your username you are a fan of jaguars?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm in Warrenton, VA...just have to go West a few miles, and I'm at some great mountain roads! Thanks everybody for the welcoming...welcome :)
lol i live in cattlet, work in opal, and spend all my time in warrenton

im the co founder of NVE we meet at Harris Teeter off of 28 and vint hill road at 7 on every sunday

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Welcome.... I moved from Rt. 211 & 229 just over in Culpeper. U need any parts or service, go to Jim Harris Pontiac next to the hospital in Warrenton on Shirley Ave. Great folks there. Country Chevrolet there does not enjoy the greatest reputation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.