Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know me but As I may be new to this site I am not new to this scene, I've been a Jbody owner for 13 years and have only had my cobalt for 3 weeks. I am shocked that I have never came across this site before. Now a little bit about me Ive been around JBO for 10 years and on CSS for 5 years and know just about everyone that started this scene. Ive got a yellow 06 SS/SC G85 package that I just picked up for $10k from our own lot it has 34k miles. so far Ive done window tint, EVO mod, blacked out headlights yellow fogs 10k hid kit and next is 60lb injectors, 2.8 pully stage 2 belt and a trvecta tune. and that will be it cause it is a DD. My cavy is the old 2200 SFI LN2 it will be removed shortly and rebuilt and boosted as that is the toy. I am a proud member of Indytunning from Indiana and Centexcc. here in Texas. If you guys did'nt know we are having our 5th anual Lonestar bash here in texas may 1st at Sealy raceway near Houston. I will put the details in a nother post.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys for the warm welcome

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC, hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC( the best site ) for cobalts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again guys I had a problem going home it was that [email protected]#N power steering problem that everyone has. Other than that I like this thing alot. And as far as this site it's a cool site, also I'm apart of 13 differant sites that are dedicated to the Jbody,deltas,and kapa platforms, O and all the ecotec forums too. If you guys have any questions or need help with anything just let me know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
more texans? im loving this lol welcome to YC
What part of texas are you from and are you going to the 5th anual Lonestar bash that our club puts on every year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.