Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow lovers of the fun, peppy, yet economical four-wheeled transportation device which is the Cobalt. Alright, that's enough $5 words for one night.

My wife and I recently purchased our first Cobalt: a white 2009 LT sedan with 98,000 miles on it. It replaced a 2004 Ford Focus that finally gave up the ghost at 200k. Alongside the Cobalt in the garage is my grey 2006 Mazda 6 Hatchback.

Roughly five years ago, when we moved to Tucson, I started teaching myself how to perform basic maintenance on our cars as a way to save money. Like many, I started with oil changes. I have since been successful at changing spark plugs and automatic transmission fluid/filter. I have a floor jack and stands, so I could conceivably be doing tire rotations, but Discount Tire still does it for free.

My most recent garage purchase was a wifi-based OBDII reader. I've only scratched the surface of what it offers, but it's already paid for itself just in saving the time it used to take to drive to Autozone.

I look forward to learning from all of you!

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
134 Posts
😄😄 haha but welcome i joined a few months ago and i like it here hopefully you do too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.