Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 16 years old! New to here sorta, i've been lingering for a month or so. I have a 2007 Cobalt LT! I love it, so much! Looking to do lots of mods to it though, i actually get my license next wednesday! I have pictures below of it.

Tried to debadge today, couldn't get the glue completely off >:/ gonna try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! also i have a spot on my ceiling or whatever in the car, any tips to remove that?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
wow that's a nice car for being 16! did you pay for it yourself?

welcome to YC! and as far as the headliner. just try some upholstery cleaner and a rag and blot at it first. then wipe if the blotting doesn't work.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No i didn't, lol. No way i could make that money without a job, my mom paid for it with her taxes. But alright will try that tomorrow! Thanks!

·
Registered
810 Posts
welocme! racing stripes ftw

that a special edition?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't think so, just a new paint job :)

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

also how do i make one of them things you guys put in your sigs?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope, the guy just didn't want the grey color so he painted it, he owns a shop.
and what color should i paint the front bowtie? and should i take off the rear bowtie?

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

and thanks!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
for a sig pic you go to "edit signature" then you can add a picture by hosting it from photobucket. I will see if I can whip up a sig pic for you quick.....

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

wow that's crazy lol. The front bowtie is all based on preference. I had mine red then changed it to black. I took my rear bowtie off. looks much better IMO. but that's only based on opinion. do what you like.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright sweet, thanks. and i'm thinking maybe a white too match the stripes? also i'm doing the interior tomorrow, and also installing a double din dvd player. So lots of work tomorrow, and i was thinking the same color of blue for my interior..

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
WELCOME TO YC!

dont listen to blazerlow, he's a dork.

HAHAHA just kiddddddinnnnnnnnnn (or am i?)
lol anyways, Welcome again!! :)

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
lobalt is not a man. and Mentz you should be able to post your sig pic the same size as I posted it. are you hosting it from photobucket?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.