Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. NEw member here. I am from Buffalo NY. I drive a 2011 f150 with a v8 right now but it is just too much power for me. I would like a 4 door four cylinder cobalt that i can put a supercharger on.

this one is in my price range.

Chevrolet : Cobalt | eBay

I go to the track every week and get jealous everytime I see a balt's running down the track!! i found this forum when searching bing.com and it looks awesome!!!

hope you guys can give me some good advice and steer me in the rite direction so i can find a good cobalt!!!

thanks.

btw this is my current truck if anyone is intereested!

- richard

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yar, cobalts a fantastic choice!

But picking your cobalt is gonna start out like buying any other car. Decide what's important. Are you okay with mods already on the car? Manual vs auto. Interior options. All that good stuff. There are used supercharged cobalts for sale all the time - and they pop up all over the place. But they go quick! If you want more power - go turbo (like me!). The only thing is though, the SS/SC didn't ever come in a sedan. HOWEVER - there is a 2009 Sedan with a turbocharger.

Happy forum/cobalt hunting! :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to YC! Nice truck you got BTW. Im pretty sure you can find a SC SS Balt somewhere soon.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome! I like the truck. I suggest a 2008-2010 SS, since they come turbocharged and are known to have less problems than the supercharged models. They're much quicker as well.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome. I lived in Lancaster and then Buffalo for many years, but must confess Im kind of glad I escaped. haha. A cobalt should generally handle ok in the winter, id say. I had a similarly sized car the last couple years I lived there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.