Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Name's Nate. Engineer, tuner, enthusiast. Mods are in my sig:

Powder Coated Brembos and CIA Charge Piping:

The calipers were completely disassembled for coating, then reassembled using the GM rebuild kit. Far superior finish to paint, and worth every penny. The plumbing, fittings, and hardware are zinc washed. Brembo logos are vinyl...for now. Will eventually have them stenciled and clear coated. Also had the Brembo asymmetric slot pattern milled into the factory rotors, then stripped and powder coated.

Lot's more on the way...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
135 Posts
Beautiful! Welcome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa, that was fast. I musta hit the submit button like 30 seconds ago :blink: lol

Thanks fellas - I really appreciate the compliments. The pics above were taken day of purchase (no drop). I should have some more recent pics soon...

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
NICE! I'm studying in engineering, 2 years in. What kind are you? I'm guessing Mechanical, hence the deep interest in cars like me :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D PICS NAO!!!!!!!! PLLeeaasssssseeeeeee
Can you wait 'til after Winged Warrior...? lol There will be a couple photographers there to follow me around.

NICE! I'm studying in engineering, 2 years in. What kind are you? I'm guessing Mechanical, hence the deep interest in cars like me :p
Yep. U-Mich. BSME. FSAE. Good times. Where are you studying...?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Good lookin ride man!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome to yc! that's a beautiful car

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Welcome! you have some super clean ideas on this car. I love it. I think you and I have a lot in common when it comes to putting style into a car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.