Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself after lurking around here for some time! I have a 2010 Cobalt LT sedan...see the link to pix below from the freak Halloween ice storm we had here in Massachusetts....I must say, my Cobalt held up pretty well. (As did my friend's Aveo, parked directly behind me.)

I love my Baby 'Balt. I also love getting those postcards from the dealership offering to trade a "new vehicle" of my choice for my Cobalt. Nope, you cannot haz my Cobalt! I drove a 2000 model Cavalier for 11 years, finally had to give her up once the cat converter and head gasket went in the same month. I love everything about the Cobalt, I've yet to have any major issues. Then again I have a great dealer here and take her in for service/maintenance as recommended.

I am considering a dash trim kit, so I will poke around the forums for some more info on things like that. I've been googling quite a bit and there doesn't seem to be very much in the way of Cobalt merch out there. Chevy Mall was pretty useless as far as Cobalt gear goes :sad:

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you! :)

-Sarah

Pictures by sarahscobalt - Photobucket

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
:Welcome:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I am really glad I found this forum. I've been meaning to get the custom seat covers and I found a link on the forum for the precise ones I was after. And hey I have family in Montreal. I love that city! My car is always much heavier when I return from Canada...probably due to the boxes of Nestles Coffee Crisps and Aeros piled in the back!!!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

:Welcome: everything cobalt.com has pretty nice stuff. lip and body kits rksport deff has nice stuff. ive just painted my interior pieces myself its not to hard :)
Sweet! Yeah I am looking at some custom seat covers and I love the midnight blue dash trim on black that I am seeing on other Cobalts. I have beige interior though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.