Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Natascha and I live in Mesa, Arizona. I have a 2007 chevy cobalt LS. It is a five speed and I love it. I have a K&N filter in the car. I have 17" rims with low profile tires and an amp in the trunk with two tens running it. Just wanted to say hi and feel free to contact me.
Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Oh yeah I have a few plans with the car. I am more into the import vehicles but I am happy with the cobalt. I would like to get a cold air intake and headers and things like that for it. I would like to race it legally at the drag raceway here in arizona. As a female its hard to get that all started because all the guys look at me funny. But i love cars thats my interest.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Thanks, Oh yeah I have a few plans with the car. I am more into the import vehicles but I am happy with the cobalt. I would like to get a cold air intake and headers and things like that for it. I would like to race it legally at the drag raceway here in arizona. As a female its hard to get that all started because all the guys look at me funny. But i love cars thats my interest.
nice, legal is the way to do it! thats odd that they look at you funny, i would think they would be stoked. but whatever, enjoy you car. let them think what they want. later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.