Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi to you all, Guys and Girls. I am a member on Cobaltss.net, Jbody.org (poor Cavlier z24) and now here.

2005 Arrival Blue ss/sc
Aem intake
Apexi ws2 Exhaust
0ttp stage 2, with their upgraded Heat exchanger
Painted dash trim in artic white
dvd/navi
painted calipers blue

Looking for rims or a powdercoating shop in Broward county Fl

More to come:grin:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea me too gave him basically a new car. First day he claims someone kicked
the back end of the trunk. I looked like a mack truck hit him. One week later destroyed a ss hood from rksport. Took it to boston mass and let it get beat by old man winter. Also had a 2.4 twin cam that had somework done to it.Probally not now.. Now I have my ss/sc for 2yrs now I am
:blink1:

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yea, mine is a just a 2.2 automatic with that whooping 120Hp haha. Yea, my sis had it for like 4 years than the oil leaked cause the oil filter was not tight and it went while he bf was going to work. Car was in great shape when I had it, now its pretty sad but its just a beater car anyway now, though I well still take care of it as much as I can. Basically paid what i paid for it back in 02 trying to get it rebuilt and back on the road.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YAY another arival blue ss/sc! are you g85? GM stage two?? and you must post pics!!!!!!!!!

i
love
arival
blue!
!!!
i
r
happy
!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome, I had a 02 Z24 and I loved that car. I miss it sometimes and wonder why the hell I traded it in.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.