Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new a member and I just wanted to say hello from the Chicago area and wish everyone a happy New Year. There is allot of good information on this site and I am happy to be a member.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Hey there, welcome to YC.com and thanks for joining.

Just a heads up.....Everyones gonna ask for pics...lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have any pictures yet. I was planning on taking some pics after I get my windows tinted, but I lost my job so that will have to wait. I have a 2008 Victory Red Cobalt SS turbo with the red and black interior and the stock rims. When I have the windows tinted I will post some pics.

·
Registered
821 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome. I have a 2009 Victory Red with the same interior. I'm tinted 20%front 5% back 3. If you want to see what it will look like, pm me I'll send you a pic!
*edit* or duh, I just realized, look at my sig lol

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Welcome to the forum of knowledge and cobalt/car education... lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
hi

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome. I have a 2009 Victory Red with the same interior. I'm tinted 20%front 5% back 3. If you want to see what it will look like, pm me I'll send you a pic!
*edit* or duh, I just realized, look at my sig lol
Hey nice looking SS! I will probably get the back 3 tinted just as dark but I can't go too dark in the front. Actually in Illinois your not supposed to tint the
fronts, but as long as it's not too dark the policia won't say anything. By the way that's a nice Ninja you have. Is that a 600 or 1000. I have a black 2008 GSXR 750, unfortunately they didn't have it in red.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me to the forum. I was wondering if there is a specific thread regarding rear brake issues on the 08 and 09 SS TC. My car is spending the weekend at the dealer waiting for parts. Both the rear pads and rotors are going to be replaced under warranty and they are paying for my rental. I heard allot of SS TC owners are experiencing similar problems and getting the no cooperation from Chevy service depts. I had to take it to 2 different service depts. and the 2nd one is cooperating, thank goodness!

·
Registered
821 Posts
coupe or a sedan?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.