Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I signed up for this site because my GF just bought a 2010 black cobalt lt and she wants me to mod it for her to be more like the SS because thats what she wanted but the stupid salesman convinced her dad its not the car for her. I'm from Saskatchewan any other members on here? Pics will be up soon.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Hey I signed up for this site because my GF just bought a 2010 black cobalt lt and she wants me to mod it for her to be more like the SS because thats what she wanted but the stupid salesman convinced her dad its not the car for her. I'm from Saskatchewan any other members on here? Pics will be up soon.
Go back, ***** slap that sales man, then tell the sales manager to fire his ass. GM Sales policy is not for the salesman to decide what car is right for you or not, it's their job to get money, and if she could have gotten the TC worth a LOT more, then he should be trying to sell her the TC, NOT the LT. Go get his ass man, that's some pure BS:mad:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome! I dont think theres any members on here from Saskatchewan. you could think about coming to the western canada cobalt meet. its gonna be in Mission so it'd be a little bit of a drive

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Um well saskatchewan is a province in Canada, and do all 09 parts fit the 10 or is there any difference between any of the years? Yea the salesman is lucky I wasn't there, he said its to much of a race car for her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.